"As you go through Asylum, good freakin' luck!" ~Shaun T. Insanity THE ASYLUM
Why come up with an even more extreme workout? Since Insanity was released, tens of thousands of people are not only Insanity grads, but are asking for the next challenge.
I want to emphasize that the Insanity Asylum workout is not for everyone, so you will need to be prepared before you start. You should be able to get through the original Insanity Workout with no problems – it really is a warm up for ASYLUM. The Insanity ASYLUM workout has been compared to basic training for the military.
- Asylum is an intense 30 - day program designed to bring out the athlete in you. I listened to Shaun T describe the program. Some points he emphasized:
- Asylum focuses on your mental strength. It takes willpower and determination. “Once you connect your mind to pushing your body, that’s when you’re ready to step into ASYLUM.”.
- In Insanity Shaun T. didn’t stress form and was content that everyone was digging deep. He says, "Form is the focus So everything in Asylum takes Insanity and it makes you do it right. You can't cheat anymore." The Agility Ladder, included with the program, keeps you focused on form.
- Asylum is about sports performance so he highlights the keys of your form. There is vertical work, speed drills, agility moves, and strength exercises. He builds in a weekly “Game Day” where your workout is centered around a particular sport.
So who is The Asylum for?
- It’s extreme emphasis on sports skills, makes of great benefit to any serious athlete.
- All Insanity and Turbo Fire grads, those who are already rocking a serious level of fitness.
- Anybody looking to take their game to the next level.
In the words of Shaun T, this workout program is the ultimate test for those who made it all the way through the Insanity
Workout that he says was only a warm up for ASYLUM.
One last note – If you thought Shaun T. was ripped in Insanity – all I can say is in comparison to ASYLUM, he was “fat!!”
YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU GOT IT!!
Check back for Shaun’s 10 tips to getting absolutely shredded.
Max Body Workout is available only in the US, we do not ship internationally.